Ford Escort 1976 2 door - I have owned her for a very long time and I am thinking that it may be time to move my little girl on to someone that will enjoy her as much as I have. She is extensively modified with more brand names that Miranda Westfields - for example Al’s Race Glides, B & M, Systems 1, Meziere, MSD, Spal, Sparco, autometer and Aeroflow just to name a few. It is a one off vehicle with full NSW registration - I will be placing another 12 months rego on her prior to sale.
She is engineered for the V8 Windsor which is a rarity in itself, then compound that with the following extras and she is a lot of fun and is looked at every where she goes
- V8 Windsor engine with gear drive and deburred ceramic coated timing case cover
- Holley fuel pressure regulator
- Ceramic coated custom extractors
- Custom made exhaust system with threads to plumb in later for exhaust temp in both exhaust banks. H Pipe not X Piped.
- Billet rear Exhaust hangers
- Billet Meziere Electric Water pump
- SPAL 2600 CFM thermo fan with Billet Derale fan controller
- IDF Quad Webers
- Systems 1 Fuel Filter
- Billet remote mounted reusable oil filter
- Billet MSD Distributor
- 6AL-2 with launch control switch
- External Engine oil cooler with Stainless Steel braided lines and AN fittings
- XE ESP Radiator with custom made stainless steel braided hoses and custom engraved RS radiator cap
- Al’s Race Glides C4 auto - Reverse Pattern manual valve body
- 3500 custom stall convertor made by Dominator convertors in VIC
- New thicker walled tail shaft with tail shaft loop with larger than normal uni joints
- B & M trans cooler with fan remote mounted in boot with stainless steel braided lines and AN fittings throughout
- B & M deep pan
- B & M shifter
- 9 inch diff 3.7 ratio - Detroit locker with vented cross drill and slotted disc brakes
- 4 spot callipers on vented cross drill and slated large front brakes
- adjustable lower front control arms
- Convo Pro 2’s - 15 by 6 front and 15 by 8.5 rear with new toys proves r888 tyres front and rear.
- Also comes with Tick ford 16 by 7 mags and tyres - for street cruising
- new steering rack (quick rack) with billet mounts
- Sparco steering wheel
- alloy adjustable strut brace
- 2 attometer gauges water temp and oil pressure in billet mount (lower part of drivers dash)
- New Carpet
- New re make parcel shelf
- New Real Carbon Fibre rear spoiler
- New battery - mounted in boot
- Alloy Drop Tank
Other than the V8 rumble with the awesome gear drive noise you can park it and people still think it is a standard RS (Unless they read the plates).
This is not a HAVE TO SELL - sale in any way shape or form and will be only entertaining serious buyers. This car is part of our family and will go to the right buyer.
If the monies is close to what is being asked you MAY get the following spares
- Spare nose cone
- Spare Head Light surround (a couple of pairs).
- Spare boot lid with factory rubber spoiler
- Spare timber steering wheel (can be seen in the carpet photo)
- Ceramic coated GT40 fuel injection set up (which fits under the bonnet).
- the YEP302 Number plates with no annual fee
- New Holley fuel pressure regulator with return line to drop fuel temperature down further (More HP)
There is things that I have missed, but I have had her for so long I can not remember everything.
It has only been out at All Ford Day at Eastern Creek and the comments were a plenty, on how good she is set up.
No photos do her justice - seeing is believing!!
May part trade Harley and cash or something of interest to me.