1968 Ford Falcon XT 98% completed.
All offers considered just call 0409023394!
XT GT grille also included but not fitted as there are sticky fingers around!
Note: If she doesn't sell I will make extra time to make her into a GT rep (stripes,grille,badges etc.) - inc a 351/FMX or C10/9" combo I have sitting in the shed.
- 221 6 cylinder that has been rebuilt around 10K k's ago, column auto. (Car is not running as I was going to put battery in the boot but have no time to do this, has been running prior to rebuild.)
- White in colour (Resprayed about 3 months ago and have been putting it back together since which cost $4000) Will be cut and polished prior to auction end.
- Lots of new parts from Rare Spares and if not new I have repsrayed or polished most nuts and bolts and painted most items before putting them on.
- All rust has been cut out inc floors, seals and rear window etc.
- Brand new rubber seals for the doors and inside and outside weather strips.
- Brand new front and back (blue - bench seat) seats with new carpet and boot carpet. And new door trims. Which cost approx $2500
- All chrome in good condition.
- I do not have the gutter mould chrome, boot lock or the crash pad (the one I have is in poor condition). These items are fairly simple to locate but I dont have time with work.